Real Ale is turning 22, and you’re invited! We’re throwing another iconic Real Ale anniversary party, which means beer, food, music, and (new this year!) cocktails. This year’s anniversary beer is known as “ZWEIUNDZWANZIG“- it will be a crushable, refreshingly tart Berliner Weisse.
RSVP on our Facebook event to stay up-to-date on more event details.
What to expect:
- A beautiful Hill Country setting and a glimpse of our brand new 120bbl brewhouse!
- No need for cash – parking is FREE.
- Some tented seating areas will be available. We recommend bringing your own chair if you want to stake out a sweet home base under the trees. We also recommend comfortable shoes for walking the grounds.
- A ridiculous amount of specialty and year round draught beer to choose from. We’ll also have water and sodas for DDs and kids.
- A Real Spirits Cocktail bar for the first time ever! (**While supplies last)
- Entertainment for the whole fam. The music lineup will keep your ears occupied, and face painting, a balloon artist and leaf pressing to help entertain the kids.
- A limited-edition Real Ale 22nd anniversary glass available with ticket purchase while supplies last.
- Food available for purchase from some of the finest local food vendors (vegetarians/vegans, we’ve got you covered).
- Special (maybe surprise?) tappings throughout the day.
- The party will go on rain or shine from noon to five.
- 11:30 – (Free!) Parking Opens
- 11:45 – Front Gates Open
- 12:00 – Bars Open
- 12:00 – Mysterium Verum Specialty Bar Opens (While Supplies Last)
- 12:00 – Real Spirits Bar Opens (While Supplies Last)
- 12:30 – Music Starts
- 3:30 – Raffle Tickets Due at Merch Booth
- 4:00 – Raffle Drawing @ Music Stage
- 4:45 – Last Call
- 5:00 – Bars Close
*Tickets WILL be available for purchase at the gate, cash or card. Don’t worry – you’ll get in.*
If you’re interested in volunteering and are already TABC certified, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Music (Set times are TBD)
- Party Wizard
- Chili Cold Blood
- The Moonhangers
- Mike Stinson
Food will be available for purchase from:
Kebabalicious – Firehouse Fare – It’s All Good BBQ – YAPA Empanadas – Texan Snow – Food Maniacs
**Vegetarian and vegan (some gluten-free) options will be available.
Beer List + Cocktails
It’ll be big. Details to come!
We will definitely have ZWEIUNDZWANZIG, our 22nd anniversary Berliner Weisse, plus a bunch of our year-round and specialty beers
*Mysterium Verum specialty beers and Real Spirits Cocktails will be concentrated in one of our three bars, all tapped at noon, and they’ll only stay on as long as they last.
Each 21+ person who pays for a ticket will receive four drink tokens. 1 specific token will be redeemable for a Real Spirits Gin or Whiskey Cocktail! If you’re not into cocktails, you can use all 4 tokens for beer.
Buying a party ticket automatically gets you a raffle ticket. You’ll need to stop by the merch booth by 3:30 to drop off yours. Stay tuned for prize details!
What are my transport/parking options getting to the event?
There will be parking available in a large grass lot near the brewery. Please be on the lookout for signage.
Parking is FREE this year! No need for cash. We encourage carpooling when possible.
Are there ID requirements or an age limit to enter the event?
Entry to the event is all ages, but you must have valid 21+ photo ID to receive drink tokens. (We don’t like to make assumptions – bring it, no matter how far past 21 you are.)
Entry for kids (21 and under) and DD’s is free – food is available for purchase from individual vendors.
Do I have to bring my ticket to the event?
If you purchased your ticket beforehand, yes, please bring your ticket to the event. Each person entering the party must have their ticket either on paper or open and visible on their smartphone. Tickets will also be available for purchase at the gate.
Can I buy tickets at the door?
Yes, but it’s much easier if you buy them in advance. You can even do it from your phone, in your car, in the parking lot. It’s that easy.
Are my tickets transferrable?
Yes. You may transfer your tickets by changing the name on the order. Instructions on how to do this are here.
The name on the registration/ticket doesn’t match the attendee. Is that okay?
Yes. As long as you present a ticket and a valid 21+ photo ID, you may use the ticket.
Do I really need my ID?
Yes. Really. Even if you haven’t been carded in 30 years, please bring a valid photo ID to verify your age.
What is the refund policy?
There will be no ticket refunds. The party will go on, rain or shine.
What can/can’t I bring to the event?
You can bring your kid, your leashed dog, and your lawn chair. There will be party tents with some seating and tables provided.
You cannot bring outside alcoholic beverages. Food will be available for purchase. Water and a non-alcoholic beverages will also be available.
Will more drink tickets be available for purchase?
No. Each 21+ person who pays for a ticket will receive four drink tokens. We will not be selling additional tokens due to the high number of anticipated attendees.
What’s the deal with the Real Spirits Cocktail Bar?
Each 21+ person who pays for a ticket will receive four drink tokens. 1 token will be redeemable for a Real Spirits Gin or Whiskey Cocktail! If you’re not into cocktails, you can use all 4 tokens for beer.
Where can I contact the organizer with any questions?
You can contact email@example.com with questions.
- 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Real Ale Brewing Company
231 San Saba Court
Blanco, TX 78606 United States