Interested in a career at an award-winning brewery? We'd love to hear from you! Send us an email to jobs (at) realalebrewing.com with your cover letter and resume. Be sure to include the position you’re applying for in the subject line of your email. Please, no hand-delivered resumes. Cheers!
Deliver killer customer service to our Tap Room guests in Blanco!
Are you looking for a fun job that allows you to share your love of craft beer/cocktails AND make people happy? This is the job for you! Real Ale Brewing Co./Real Spirits Distilling Co is seeking a customer service pro who also has knowledge of beer, beer culture, craft cocktails and is ready to grow with us. This is great way to become a part of the Texas Craft Beer & Spirits industry and put your passion to work.
Job Summary This position requires great people skills, beer & spirits knowledge, and the ability to provide all of our brewery guests with a high quality Real Ale experience.
Essential Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide outstanding, upbeat customer service while serving and selling Real Ale & Real Spirits
- Share accurate, relevant information about our beers, spirits and the story of Real Ale
- Restock kegs and bottles in the pub, and track inventory
- Assist with restocking the merchandise area
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Maintain a clean and orderly environment at all times
- Following opening and closing procedures according to SOP
- Handle routine sales, cash and credit card processing, and reconcile daily sales
- Stay up to date on new beers, beer culture and rotating cocktails
- Proactively offer ideas to improve processes and overall customer experience
- Other duties as necessary
- Must be available to work Saturdays and Sundays, and some weekdays
- Daily lifting of 50+lbs, and repeated bending and stooping, working in wet environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to be flexible with schedule
- Report to work on time
- Proper use and handling of chemicals
- Must wear company-supplied PPE as required
- Adhere to company policies
- Must maintain current TABC server certification
- Responsible at all times for promoting a safety culture and awareness
- Provide support during Real Ale events at the brewery
- Competitive hourly rate + tips
- Ongoing training and development
- Work in the beautiful Hill Country
- Surrounded by awesome beer + spirits + people!
When we have events here at the brewery, we're always looking for volunteers (unpaid) to come help us serve beer to thirsty customers!
If you're interested in volunteering for one of our events, please fill out this online form. All questions about volunteering can be directed to email@example.com