Interested in a career at an award-winning brewery? We'd love to hear from you! Send us an email to email@example.com with your cover letter and resume. Be sure to include the position you’re applying for in the subject line of your email. Please, no hand-delivered resumes. Cheers!
The primary responsibility of the Brand Ambassador is product sales through account calls at retail and event support. This includes, but is not limited to, conducting retail sales calls to maintain and grow our account base, merchandising, executing on and off premise promotions, supporting events at the brewery and supporting overall sales team goals. This position reports directly to Market Manager. This is a full-time, exempt position. The ideal candidate will reside in the South Austin area.
Primary Roles & Responsibilities
- Representing Real Ale Brewing Company (RABC) with passion, enthusiasm, and professionalism
- Increase sales throughout your assigned territory in the on and off-premise
- Effectively and efficiently establish relationships with all retail accounts in your territory by making in person account calls
- Merchandising both on-premise and off-premise accounts
- Conduct and schedule tastings and samplings at off-premise retail establishments and special events. Events may occur back to back on the same day.
- Conduct and schedule on premise promotions that provide value to RABC sales initiatives
- Riding with and assisting other RABC sales representatives in the market and across the state (as needed)
- Riding with and assisting distributor sales representatives
- Submit timely weekly recaps of activity and action items to Market Manager
- Provide timely and accurate sales, interaction, and marketing data from all off-premise samplings
- Arrive on time and stay until end of scheduled events.
- Spread the word about RABC to all craft beer lovers
- Must provide space to function as a home office
- Must be a minimum of 21 years of age
- Must be able to drive long distances regularly and have a modern functioning vehicle
- Have a valid driver license without any alcohol related offenses
- Must be able to lift up to 45 lbs. regularly
- Must be able to travel to outlying areas, as needed, and spend nights away
- Must maintain current TABC server certification
- Support and adhere to all plant safety policies and procedures at all times
- Adhere to company policies
- Assist with special events at the brewery
Full time employees are eligible for benefits on the 1st day of the month following date of hire.
- Paid Time Off – 15 days, plus company holidays
- Health, Dental, & Vision (employer-paid)
- Long Term Disability (employer-paid)
- Voluntary Short Term Disability
- Simple IRA with employer match
- Life Insurance/ADD (employer-paid)
- Voluntary Additional Life Insurance/ADD
- Eligible for participation in profit-sharing program
- Beer and a beautiful Hill Country setting!
Are you looking for a fun job that allows you to share your love of craft beer/cocktails AND make people happy? This is the job for you! Real Ale Brewing Co./Real Spirits Distilling Co is seeking a customer service pro who has knowledge of beer, beer culture, craft cocktails and is ready to grow with us. This is great way to become a part of the Texas Craft Beer & Spirits industry and put your passion to work.
Job Summary This position requires great people skills, some beer & spirits knowledge, and the ability to provide all of our brewery guests with a high quality Real Ale experience.(Please Note: If you are currently employed on the retail "tier" meaning a retail establishment where alcohol is served, you would not be allowed to hold this position concurrently. This is a TABC rule, not ours!)
Essential Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide outstanding, upbeat customer service while serving and selling Real Ale & Real Spirits
- Share accurate, relevant information about our beers, spirits, and our history
- Restock kegs and bottles in the pub, and track inventory
- Assist with restocking the merchandise area
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Maintain a clean and orderly environment at all times
- Follow opening and closing procedures according to SOP
- Handle routine sales, cash and credit card processing, and reconcile daily sales
- Stay up to date on new beers, beer culture and rotating cocktails
- Proactively offer ideas to improve processes and overall customer experience
- Other duties as necessary
- Must be available to work Saturdays and Sundays, and some weekdays
- Daily lifting of 50+lbs, and repeated bending and stooping, working in wet environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to be flexible with schedule
- Report to work on time
- Proper use and handling of chemicals
- Must wear company-supplied PPE as required
- Adhere to company policies
- Must be 21+ and maintain current TABC Server Certification
- Responsible at all times for promoting a safety culture and awareness
- Provide support during Real Ale events at the brewery
- Competitive hourly rate + tips
- Ongoing training and development
- Work in the beautiful Hill Country
- Surrounded by awesome beer + spirits + people!
When we have events here at the brewery, we're always looking for volunteers (unpaid) to come help us serve beer to thirsty customers!
If you're interested in volunteering for one of our events, please fill out this online form. All questions about volunteering can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org