Interested in a career at an award-winning brewery? We'd love to hear from you! Send us an email to jobs (at) realalebrewing.com with your cover letter and resume. Be sure to include the position you’re applying for in the subject line of your email. Please, no hand-delivered resumes. Cheers!
Deliver killer customer service to our Tap Room guests in Blanco!
Are you looking for a fun job that allows you to share your love of craft beer/cocktails AND make people happy? This is the job for you! Real Ale Brewing Co./Real Spirits Distilling Co is seeking a customer service pro who also has knowledge of beer, beer culture, craft cocktails and is ready to grow with us. This is great way to become a part of the Texas Craft Beer & Spirits industry and put your passion to work.
Job Summary This position requires great people skills, beer & spirits knowledge, and the ability to provide all of our brewery guests with a high quality Real Ale experience.
Essential Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide outstanding, upbeat customer service while serving and selling Real Ale & Real Spirits
- Share accurate, relevant information about our beers, spirits and the story of Real Ale
- Restock kegs and bottles in the pub, and track inventory
- Assist with restocking the merchandise area
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Maintain a clean and orderly environment at all times
- Following opening and closing procedures according to SOP
- Handle routine sales, cash and credit card processing, and reconcile daily sales
- Stay up to date on new beers, beer culture and rotating cocktails
- Proactively offer ideas to improve processes and overall customer experience
- Other duties as necessary
- Must be available to work Saturdays and Sundays, and some weekdays
- Daily lifting of 50+lbs, and repeated bending and stooping, working in wet environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to be flexible with schedule
- Report to work on time
- Proper use and handling of chemicals
- Must wear company-supplied PPE as required
- Adhere to company policies
- Must maintain current TABC server certification
- Responsible at all times for promoting a safety culture and awareness
- Provide support during Real Ale events at the brewery
- Competitive hourly rate + tips
- Ongoing training and development
- Work in the beautiful Hill Country
- Surrounded by awesome beer + spirits + people!
Real Ale Brewing Company is an established and award-winning Texas brewery seeking an outgoing beer enthusiast to join our sampling team! The ideal candidate will be passionate about craft beer, have terrific communication skills, and be able to represent our brands in a manner that exudes enthusiasm and knowledge while in the trade. This will be a part time position that is perfect for the craft beer fan looking to get their feet wet in the craft beer industry.
The sampling team member’s responsibility is to support off premise samplings with our key off premise retail partners. This includes, but is not limited to, setting up a sampling demo station, hand-selling Real Ale products, building relationships with Real Ale retail partners, and engaging with new consumers and fans alike. It is also the responsibility of the sampling team member to manage their time for any travel to and from off premise samplings, as well as manage the sampling execution reports, to be shared and presented to RABC sales teams. Does this sound like a fun way to spend a few hours a week? We'd love to hear from you!
This position reports directly to the area District Manager.
- Represent Real Ale Brewing Company with passion and enthusiasm
- Spread the word about Real Ale Brewing Company
- Conduct scheduled samplings at off premise retail establishments
- Periodically conduct effective promotions at on-premise establishments and special events, though primary duties will be in off premise environment
- Merchandise off-premise accounts before and after samplings
- Assist in the building of off-premise displays
- Support RABC Sales and Marketing Team in the market and across the state (as needed) with special events
- Provide timely and accurate sales, interaction, and marketing data from all off-premise samplings
All candidates for the RABC Sampling Team position must be:
- Highly motivated with an excellent work ethic
- Well-organized, intuitive, and possess a healthy sense of urgency
- An excellent communicator
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Google Docs, and Outlook or other email platform
- Customer-focused and competent in problem solving
- Must have a clean driving record, a reliable vehicle, and insurance
- Must maintain TABC Server Certification
- Must be available Thursday - Sunday
- This is a part-time, non-exempt, hourly position
- Reimbursement for of all sampling materials (beer samples, ice, cups, etc.)
When we have events here at the brewery, we're always looking for volunteers (unpaid) to come help us serve beer to thirsty customers!
If you're interested in volunteering for one of our events, please fill out this online form. All questions about volunteering can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org