Interested in a career at an award-winning brewery? We'd love to hear from you! Send us an email to jobs (at) realalebrewing.com with your cover letter and resume. Be sure to include the position you’re applying for in the subject line of your email. Please, no hand-delivered resumes. Cheers!
Are you looking for a fun job that allows you to share your love of beer & make people happy? This is the job for you! Real Ale is seeking a customer service pro who also has some knowledge of beer and beer culture, and who's ready to learn more. This is great way to become a part of the Texas Craft Beer industry and put your passion to work.
This position requires great people skills, beer knowledge, and the ability to provide all of our brewery guests with a high quality Real Ale experience.
Essential Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide outstanding customer service while serving and selling Real Ale beers
- Share accurate and relevant information about our beers and the story of Real Ale
- Restock kegs and bottles in the pub, and track inventory
- Assist with restocking the merchandise area
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Maintain a clean and orderly environment at all times
- Following opening and closing procedures according to SOP
- Handle routine sales transactions, cash and credit card processing, and reconcile the register
- Communicate with appropriate team members before closing to ensure proper closing of tasting room doors & elevator
- Stay up to date on new beers and beer culture
- Proactively offer ideas to improve processes and overall customer experience
- Other duties as necessary
- Must be available to work most Saturdays and Sundays, and some weekdays
- Daily lifting of 50+lbs, and repeated bending and stooping, working in wet environment
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to be flexible with schedule
- Provide support during Real Ale events at the brewery
- Report to work on time
- Proper use and handling of chemicals
- Must wear company-supplied PPE as required
- Must maintain current TABC server certification
- Responsible at all times for promoting a safety culture and awareness
When we have events here at the brewery, we're always looking for volunteers (unpaid) to come help us serve beer to thirsty customers!
If you're interested in volunteering for one of our events, please fill out this online form. All questions about volunteering can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Real Ale Brewing Company, an award winning regional brewer in Blanco, Texas, is accepting applications for a Packaging Hall Assistant. Who are we looking for? The ideal candidate will have a can-do attitude, is a multi-tasker, a quick learner, and must enjoy a dynamic and fast-paced work environment. Especially seeking those who take pride in a job well done – by making sure every case of beer is perfectly packaged before it goes out the door!
The Packaging Hall Assistant position is a diverse position which requires knowledge and understanding of multiple stations throughout the Packaging Hall.
Each station in the Packaging Hall requires the operator to perform a list of duties that includes, but is not limited to:
• Station and machine set up following SOP
• Machine operation following SOP
• Minor machinery maintenance following SOP
• Quality checks following SOP
• Station cleanliness and organization
• Proper documentation of information concerning the day’s production
• Proper handling of chemicals for sanitation cycles/CIP cycles/general use cleaning
• Run station with a focus on safety, cleanliness and sanitation
• Be alert for any quality issues concerning the packages we are producing, pulling the items and resolving the issue
• Remove and save manufacturer defected materials according to SOP
• Inform manager of mechanical issues observed and offer ideas for improvements to the work station
• Strive to minimize waste and down time
• Assist Packaging Hall and Operations teams with other duties as necessary
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Ability to be flexible with schedule
• Report to work on time
• Proper use and handling of chemicals
• Repeated lifting of 35 - 75 lbs.
• Must wear company supplied steel-toed boots throughout entire shift, as well as safety glasses, ear protection, and gloves as required
• Safely operate forklift, pallet jacks, and other equipment
• Adhere to policies outlined in the employee handbook
• Must maintain current TABC server certification
• Promote a safe work environment by adhering to safety policies and procedures
Paid Time Off • Employer paid Health, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance • Employer paid Long-term Disability insurance • Simple IRA with Employer Matching • Voluntary Short-Term Disability insurance • Voluntary Additional Life insurance • and, of course, Beer!
Resume and cover letter must be submitted for consideration.