Posted on August 22, 2017
A whiskey sour is yours for the making year-round. It’s refreshing enough to keep up with a spritz during the warm summer months, but appropriate during the colder seasons of the year as well.
- 2 oz. Real Spirits Texas Hill Country Whiskey
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 1 1/2 tsp agave nectar
- Lemon wedge
- cocktail glass
- Pour Signature whiskey into a shaker of ice.
- Add lemon juice and agave necatar
- Shake lightly
- Strain into a cocktail glass full of ice.
- Garnish with a cherry and lemon wedge